Friday, March 05, 2004

I was kind of happy yesterday afternoon and that mood is just so obvious in the email to P. But I still did not tell him about the concert before yesterday, the reading of a little book about differential geometry when the Tokyo String Quartet was playing Dvorak. An old man was sitting behind me carefully taking notes on the program during the concert (maybe a critic or something), and he gave me such a smile after the concert that I know our pleasure is actually the same. Oh, and another thing in the intermission, an old gentelman come up to the balcony and I gave him some suggestion on the choice of sitting next year. It was a nice small talk and when he said to me" Miss, Thanks a lot for your suggestions" I know that's why I love to work here in the Krannert. I still remember the warm and long smile on Adam's face after the Takacs Quartet's concert, how could you deny there still some beautiful feelings deep inside human beings waiting to be awakened?