Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Some word you said in various ocassions, which I always think of when I walk alone to the campus town in the evening. They remind me of you that much.

I know she's in trouble. There are English majors everywhere.

History is useful. I will hire a historian if I had a company.

I know nothing about art.

She is always that shy little girl from a little village.

I don't know about love.

We should stop.

This is the saddest tree I'v ever seen.

They are all opinions, just waste of time.

Theoretical Astrophysicist~~

Why don't you go to make a lot of money?

I don't like them. They are all the same here.

You should be nicer to D.

I am surprised that Richard asked me to be his best man.

That place reminded me how I grew up.

I think you are just jealous.

Professional dancers perform the same routine everyday. How can you be bored after only a few performances?

You like shopping too.

They all owe a lot to their own country. I onece told my dad that and he was very upset.

I don't know too.

Make some friends. (after I leave)

...


I talked to my best friend in college about you. She is still such an innocent girl... She wants to meet you and I know you two will like each other.

But you are all so far away from me.