Thursday, December 13, 2007

my new blog address

the server is in China so the Great(Fire)Wall system will not allow me to put any *sensitive* word there. but it is easier for my friends there to visit. I almost lost my interest in politics anyway...

as a matter of fact, i have stopped updating it for several months too. The reason is simply self-doubt.

I "rediscovered" my epsilons blog yesterday when i was going through my old documents...these thoughts of mine... a lot of them seem so distant now, but they still resonate a little bit somehow like shaking hand with an old friend; and still they brought back memories like one recalls listening to the ocean waves in the night... I had a dream about where I grew up as a kid few days ago-- those greens in the winter morning mist, and the views of mountains in the western sky after a summer rain.

Time is not going to erase everything[*]...and will we find a map of human hearts?

(*) as long as google is doing regular backups...